Mailing List

Sign up for email updates from Hot Corner Harbor any time there's a new post!

    Wednesday, September 28, 2011

    Baseball Bloggers Alliance Awards: First Four Ballots

    So, the Baseball Bloggers Alliance requires that I submit my award ballots soon. However, I was planning on explaining my ballots after the season. So, I will slowly be putting up my choices for the awards over the next week or so without explanations. After the season (i.e; when the awards are actually being announced), I'll write the justifications for my picks.




    Connie Mack (Manager of the Year) Award
    AL
    1. Joe Maddon, Rays
    2. Manny Acta, Indians
    3. Jim Leyland, Tigers

    NL
    1. Kirk Gibson, Diamondbacks
    2. Ron Roenicke, Brewers
    3. Charlie Manuel, Phillies


    Willie Mays (Rookie of the Year) Award
    AL
    1. Dustin Ackley, Mariners
    2. Michael Pineda, Mariners
    3. Zach Britton, Orioles

    NL
    1. Craig Kimbrel
    2. Danny Espinosa
    3. Wilson Ramos

    Look for the other awards soon!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment