Mailing List

Sign up for email updates from Hot Corner Harbor any time there's a new post!

    Monday, January 2, 2012

    Happy 2012!

    Well, 2011 went better than I expected. When I started Hot Corner Harbor back in June, I didn't really have any expectations other than to continue writing. Well, here I am, six months and nearly 4,000 hits later. Thank you to everyone who reads this.

    Now then, in honor of my six months writing, the top six articles of the year (and yes, there was a three-way tie for second):

    1. A Post in Which I Try and Emulate Ken Tremendous
    2. 50 Best Players Not in the Hall of Fame Ballot Explanations, Part 1
    2. Pitchers, the MVP, and the Hank Aaron Award
    2. Comparison: Ken Griffey, Jr. vs. Chipper Jones
    5. Are the Cardinals Worthy Champions?
    6. Should Justin Verlander Win the AL MVP?

    Happy 2012 everybody!

    1 comment:

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete